Hedge Money is always here to answer questions, resolve issues and ensure you get most out of your account.
- Why i should come to Hedge Money ?Hedge Money is a one stop shop for your all Forex & Travel related needs,assure you the best service along with better rate.
- Are there any charges for door delivery?No,there are no any delievery charges.
- How long does it take you to provide doorstep delivery? We deliver the order on the same day if order received before 4 PM.
- What are the possible locations where I can complete my order and receive my foreign exchange or Indian Rupees (in case of sale)? Hedgemoney is tied up with several Banks & Channel Partners to create a network in North . There’s a very good chance a partnering location exists in your neighborhood.
- What does pay on delivery mean? Pay on delivery means that you have the option of paying at the time you receive your forex . You can opt for pay on delivery .
- How can I pay for the foreign exchange purchased on Hedgemoney? Upto Rs. 49999, you can pay using any payment method including cash. If the total amount is Rs. 50,000 or above you are only allowed to pay using one of the following payment modes: Personal Cheque (Subject to clearance)
Pay Order (Must accompany bank statement showing debit of this transaction)
Demand Draft (Must accompany bank statement showing debit of this transaction)
- Are rates published on Hedgemoney updated? The rates published on Hedgemoney website are updated three times in a day.
- What is a fixed rate order?
- Hedgemoney allows you to freeze the rates thru calling Hedge Money Numbers that you see on the site. This option gives you the benefit of booking your order when you think rates are best. You will be required to pay 5% of the order total as an advance to guarantee/fix the rates. Advance payment will be adjusted in total billing at order completion. A fixed rate order from 10.30AM to 4 PM on weekdays excluding bank holidays.
- What’s my foreign exchange entitlement (limit) for personal / leisure travel? Not exceeding US Dollars 2,50,000 (If not consumed any part of it in any other purpose stated as per RBI’s guidelines covering LRS) in a financial year; can be utilized in one or more number of visits. This scheme used to be called Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) This limit has been subsumed under the new Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS). If an individual has already remitted any amount under the Liberalized Remittance Scheme in a financial year, then the applicable limit for travelling purpose for such individual would be reduced from USD 250,000 by the amount so remitted.
- Is there a separate limit for carrying currency notes ?Travellers are allowed to purchase foreign currency notes/coins only up to US$ 3000. Balance amount can be taken in the form of Traveller’s Cheque, banker’s draft or Prepaid Travel Cards. Exceptions to this rule are the following:
(a) travellers proceeding to Iraq and Libya can draw foreign exchange in the form of foreign currency notes and coins not exceeding US$ 5000 or its equivalent
(b) travellers proceeding to the Islamic Republic of Iran, Russian Federation and other Republics of Commonwealth of Independent States can draw entire foreign exchange released in form of foreign currency notes or coins.
- Are children and minors also entitled to foreign exchange when they travel abroad ?Yes, children of all ages are allowed same entitlements (limits) as adults
- Can Non resident Indians, foreigners buy foreign exchange for personal / leisure travel?Non Resident Indians living in India beyond 180 days are eligible to purchase forex under the said scheme
* Foreign Nationals permanently resident in India are eligible to avail of this quota provided the applicant is not availing of facilities for remittance of his/her salary, savings etc. abroad in terms of the existing FEMA regulations.
* Similarly, Foreign born wife of an Indian national.
- Are there any rules with respect to how much prior to travel forex entitlements can be drawn?Yes, date of travel must not be later than 60 days from the date of purchase of foreign exchange.
Exceptions: Airlines staff against staff ticket may be exempted from this rule
- What is the foreign exchange entitlement (limit) for business travel? The Limit for Business trip is also 250000 USD/ under LRS scheme irespective of trips in a financial year.
With in above entitlements upto US$ 3,000 in Currency notes per visit are allowed. The rest must be carried in any other form